Carol E. Macpherson Memorial Scholarship Application for Academic Year 2020-21
Welcome. We are excited to receive your application. Before beginning this form, please make sure you have reviewed all eligibility requirements below.
Please note that you will need:
- Your Fall 2020 college or university admission letter,
- Ability to show a ﬁve-year or greater gap or break in your education – the ﬁve years do NOT have to be consecutive. Note: If you have received the Carol E. Macpherson Memorial Scholarship in the Past, you are not eligible to receive it again.
- FAFSA application (if you are not eligible to complete a FAFSA, you are unfortunately not eligible for this scholarship), and
- Transcripts from each of the institutions listed. Oﬃcial transcripts are NOT required — unoﬃcial transcripts are acceptable. You will upload these later in the application.
- Personal Statement. Directions listed below.
- Two signed letters of recommendation submitted as a PDF or Word documents directly via this link by the deadline. Directions for recommenders below.
- Consent to Release Information form (link form to this) Printed and submitted as a PDF or word doc directly to this link by the deadline.